University of Pittsburgh
School of Medicine
Department of Pharmacology & Chemical Biology at the University of Pittsburgh
Skip Navigation Links
Departmental Vice Chairs
Mission and History
Thomas E. Starzl BST
Biomedical Science Tower 3
Metabolic Syndrome Pharmacology
Pharmacology of Cell and Organ Systems
Protein Kinases & Phosphatases
Faculty Development Program
Computer Resources Access Request
IT-Equipment Support Request
Primary faculty who study Receptor Pharmacology (Click to see their detailed research profile)
- Structure, signalling and trafficking of G-protein-coupled receptors. Role of EBP50 in vascular remodeling and role of GLP-1 in pancreatic beata cell function.
- Glucocorticoids and Neurodevelopment. Prostate cancer.
- Parathyroid hormone receptor trafficking, regulation, signaling.
- Regulation of G-protein coupled receptor function by phospholipase D and PDZ proteins; molecular regulation of Wnt signaling. Signal Transduction mechanisms associated to the activation of cellular phospholipases.
- Understanding molecular mechanisms of G protein-coupled receptor(GPCR) signalling and trafficking.
Back to Top